BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

First spanking of the New Year...

I've never really brought up my spanking fetish to my husband beyond a few bad jokes here and there.  I don't know why I'm so hesitant to bring it up, but it is what it is.  I've decided that this is a year for change, though, and that tonight is as good as night as ever to start!

I took my time showering this evening, enjoying the hot water streaming down on my back.  I closed my eyes and let myself drift off into fantasy land for a few moments.  I shut the water off and toweled off carefully, brushed my teeth, and sprayed on a touch of body spray.

My sensual entrance into the bedroom wasn't quite as expected.  My husband had fallen asleep during my abnormally long shower!  It wasn't a major set back, though, as upon seeing me naked in the doorway was enough for him to be ready for action!

I lay down, face first on our bed and handed him a bottle of lotion.  Eagerly, he began to rub the lotion over my backside.

"Would you dare to spank me?"  I asked, almost whispering.

He responded, to my surprise, with a few quick, but firm swats of his hand.  Its been awhile since I've been spanked at all, and I was amazed at how much it hurt!

The swats got harder and harder, until he spanked my bare behind so hard I actually screamed out and jumped up from the bed!

He covered his mouth in shock, stifling a giggle.  I laughed at his response, and resumed position.  He spanked me a couple more wonderful minutes.  I was already horny, but the spanking made me much more so!!!  It won't take much to guess what happened next!!  :)

It wasn't much, but it was a great start!  :)  I'm enjoying the slight burn as I sit here at my computer.  Hopefully longer, harder spankings are in the future!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful start to the new year! I'm really enjoying your blog, please keep it up!

Maggie

Nalgas Rositas said...

Thank you so much!! :)

Karl Friedrich Gauss said...

Nice story. So does he spank you often? For play, or for discipline, or for both? How's it going with the butt plug? Post more.