BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 1, 2010

A year of blogging...

One of my New Year's resolutions this year is to blog more, and to also become a more involved blog reader. I'm going to try my hardest to blog at least a little bit every day. Wish me luck!

Since this is the first post in my new blog, I'll tell you a little about me:

I've been married for 6 years. Actually, December 30th was our 6th wedding anniversary, and neither one of us remembered!

We have two daughters.

We both work full-time. I work at a pawn shop and my husband works construction.

I'm totally into spanking, but have never been spanked more than a few swats.

I'm interested in domestic discipline, but not quite ready to take that leap in our relationship.

:)

So... here goes nothing. We'll see where things go from here!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi and welcome, Senora!

There are lots of us here who share your interest. Please feel free to visit my blog and see for yourself.

I wish you well with your new blog and your quest for spanking. May you find good fortune in both.

With warm regards,
Bonnie

Nalgas Rositas said...

Bonnie, thank you so much for your comment!!! :) I've been a lukrer on your blog for over two years now!!! :) You're blog was my motivation in starting my own.