BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Hmmm...

There are quite of few things I've never tried before, and this might sound a bit odd, but the one I am most eager to try is a butt plug.  It sounds so perverted and kinky to write that, but its the truth! I've been browsing a couple of sites, and found a few ones that I wouldn't mind experimenting with.

And, at Amazon of all places, I found some nipple clamps that look like they could be quite fun!  I've played around with plastic and wooden clothespins, and love it.  I like the way the wooden ones feel more than the plastic, but I'll happily take either one. 

Nothing too exciting going on here...  The kids are gone for the evening, so I think I'm going to hop in the shower and surprise my husband!  Things might get really exciting, really fast!

Until next time...

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

As Sheryl Crow said, "If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad." It also isn't that weird. Lots of spankos use butt plugs.

I say try what you please and keep what pleases you. Experimentation keeps lovemaking fresh and exciting.

Have fun!
Bonnie

Nalgas Rositas said...

Thanks for sharing that quote. This sounds dumb, but I am a VERY literal person and most quotes don't make a ton of sense to me. This one makes perfect sense! :)

So true about the experimentation! Fresh and exciting are always good things to have in the bedroom. ;)

Anonymous said...

I second Bonnie's post! Experimentation is a simply wonderful thing to have in a relationship, it keeps things going during the otherwise rough times =)

I'd love to try out a butt plug, but you're braver than me with the nipple clamps! But that's just cause I'm a sissy when it comes to my nipples =P I hope you get to play around with the clamps soon!

Maggie

Nalgas Rositas said...

Maggie, thanks for commenting and welcome to the blog! :) I think I'm going to buy my first even butt plug this Thursday! Who knows when I'll end up trying it out, though!