BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

He's home!

I don't know if I mentioned before, but my husband works out of town. He has been gone anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of months at a time, so its always wonderful to have him home. His flight just got in this morning!! I'm so happy to see him!

I lasted a whole hour before putting computer games on for the girls and dragging him (quite willingly, I might add!) off to the bedroom. I think I caught him off guard by initiating things by sucking on his cock. This sounds pathetic, but of the 8 years we have been together, during the first seven our sex life was quite routine. I'm not saying it wasn't good, but also wasn't very exciting.

Just this past year is when we have been changing things up, and boy oh boy... The more we have sex the more I crave it!!

I ordered a freebie off of Tootimid last week. It should get here any day now!! Perfect timing! LoL, I can't wait to see the look on my husband's face when we open the box. He's so naive, I wouldn't be surprised if he had no idea that you could get mail order sex toys! :)

Planning some exciting things for this evening... I'm thinking some ice, maybe my new toy if it makes it... What else? Hmmm...

0 comments: